In a challenging environment ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, undertaking risk management reviews, and maximising scheme funding can all help with the stewardship of your pension scheme.
Our experienced global team of pensions experts has the specialist knowledge you need to stay ahead.
Our partnership approach to working with pension scheme trustees, scheme management, and corporate scheme sponsors helps our expert pensions team to always stay aware of the issues and concerns that matter to you.
Our services for pension schemes include:
- Assurance & internal controls
- Risk management
- Covenant assessment
Assurance & internal controls
- Audit and pension assurance services which add value in respect of internal controls and regulatory compliance.
- Facilitated governance reviews to ensure trustees are fully aware of their duties.
- AAF01/06 reporting assistance for pension scheme administrators, investment managers, and custodians.
- Trustee training and the establishment of internal trustee training mechanisms.
- Facilitated pension risk management reviews for defined benefit trustee boards to identify and address key risk areas, including cyber security.
- Focused defined contribution risk reviews to enable trustees to demonstrate their compliance with the regulator’s defined contribution principals.
- Meeting the demands for scheme member data to be accurate and the controls necessary to keep it up to date.
- Analyse pension scheme deficits and the steps necessary in monitoring the sponsor covenant to ensure that schemes are adequately funded to meet members’ needs.
- Flexible and focused covenant reviews to assess the financial strength of the scheme sponsor.
Our pensions group has a dedicated covenant pension assessment services team who act for over 1,000 pension schemes.
If your scheme would benefit from speaking to our team, please contact Guy Mander.
Please contact Ian Bell for advice on reducing risk and adding value to your pension scheme.