Our contract and procurement team offers specialist advice on procurement and commercial contract risk. We can help you maximise value from complex commercial arrangements.
For most organisations, contracts and commercial relationships play a vital role in achieving success. Businesses that are commercially astute, negotiate strong contracts and have rigorous contract management are at a distinct competitive advantage.
Get more from your procurement and contractual relationships
Our specialist team can help you manage any commercial contract risk. We can help you to get more value out of your contractual relationships, whether you’re in the public or private sector, by:
- building capability in knowledge, processes and controls to get the most out of procurement and contractual relationships;
- recovering value lost from under-performing commercial relationships; and
- providing assurance that procurement, contracts and associated processes and controls are operating as intended.
We offer a range of specific services, including:
- procurement and contract management process improvement;
- cost savings on existing contracts;
- strategic sourcing, demand management and procurement effectiveness;
- contract cost and performance compliance;
- contract management training;
- capital projects;
- supply chain risk;
- outsourcing contracts;
- in-sourcing projects;
- commercial contract training and learning solutions;
- contracts for complex projects;
- contract negotiations; and
- commercial internal audit.
We can help you manage commercial contracts during the set-up and delivery phases of complex and large projects.
Explore more about procurement and contract management
For more information about procurement and contract management, download our documents below.