Strategy, economics and policy consulting combines our market leading expertise in quantitative and qualitative research and data analytics. Combined with our in-depth industry knowledge to support evidence-based strategy and or policy development, as well as robust investment decision making.
How we help
We work with policy makers across government, private sector and the third sector in carrying out the following:
- economic analyses of international, national and industry trends;
- competition analysis;
- supply chain analysis;
- market and feasibility studies;
- sector/ industry studies;
- workforce analysis;
- evaluation of the efficiency, effectiveness, impact and value for money of policies and programmes;
- financial and economic appraisal of investment options;
- development of strategies to guide investment; and
- formulation of operating and delivery plans.