Protecting your business
In April 2021, RSM surveyed over 400 middle market business leaders as part of our real economy cyber security report. The research revealed that one in five companies reported a cyber-attack in the last 12 months, with the likelihood of a continued surge in cyber-attacks in the coming months, and beyond. Of the companies reporting a cyber-attack, over half said security breaches were up in 2020 compared to the previous year. 73 per cent of those surveyed also said their business was at risk of unauthorised users deliberately and illegally attempting to access their data or systems over the next 12 months.
RSM’s dedicated team can help you protect your IT systems and infrastructure from increasingly severe cyber crime risk.
How vulnerable are your IT systems and infrastructure?
RSM can test the security of both your internal and external networks, identifying any exploitable weaknesses and making practical recommendations to minimise your risks and liabilities.
Our services include:
- Cyber risk and maturity assessments
- Virtual CISO
- Vulnerability scanning
- Penetration testing
- PCI DSS compliance support
- Data security advisory support
- Incident response
- Security hardening
- Cloud security
Developing cyber security models
RSM adopts a security model that addresses all the primary areas of your security environment.
Our approach is based on two distinct strategies:
- We assess your cyber security and data privacy risks. Our team then design, test and implement the controls and procedures required to protect against security breaches.
- We can combine our services to deliver a tailored program for you, including:
- providing a clear picture of your current cyber risk posture and capabilities and helping you to understand how, where and why to invest in managing cyber risks
- implementing a strategy and overarching cyber program that allows for rigorous, structured decision-making and a financial analysis of cyber risks
- ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and building a more risk aware culture