We provide a full spectrum of tax, audit, valuations, and accounting services to domestic and international private equity (PE) funds and partners.
Our PE fund services team provides a range of advice and solutions tailored to assist the finance and operations teams at PE firms. We support with the compliance, tax and administration of PE funds.
Our multi-disciplinary team specialises in private fund structures, meaning we understand the complexity and dynamic nature of your environment. We are adept at navigating fund lifecycles, regulatory change, and emerging risks and opportunities.
We support clients in all areas of PE, venture capital, debt, real estate and infrastructure funds. Our areas of specialisation are:
Audit and Tax:
- Fund audit and tax compliance;
- Fund manager audit;
- Partnership tax and compliance;
- Tax structuring;
- IFRS reporting; and
- Internal Audit.
- Private client tax:
- Personal tax for PE executives;
- Non-UK domiciled; and
- Carried interest.
- Fund administration and outsourcing:
- Outsourced bookkeeping and management accounting;
- VAT return preparation;
- Bank set up and payroll;
- Financial statement preparation;
- Tax computations;
- FCA reporting; and
- LP reporting.
- Risk management:
- Internal audit and controls; and
- Cyber security.
- ESG Advisory
- Fund and portfolio level strategy, reporting and implementation.