Your VAT needs may range from routine compliance to specialist advice. No matter the complexities of your organisation, RSM’s VAT team can support your business strategies and provide expert advice to manage your tax risk and liabilities.
The issues and questions surrounding VAT are notoriously difficult. With increased legislation and regulation, this makes VAT one of the most complex taxes you are likely to encounter.
Whatever your particular business sector or circumstances, RSM will provide you with tailored, practical and commercial advice which is specific to your business needs.
RSM’s specialist team can help you plan a VAT-efficient approach to every aspect of your business to enhance cashflow and minimise risk, whether that be:
- providing VAT consulting and compliance services for cross-border or UK supplies of goods and services;
- conducting capital and revenue spending reviews;
- providing VAT advice on proposed transactions to ensure VAT recovery is maximised;
- performing a VAT healthcheck;
- assist you in implementing your VAT strategy;
- support you with enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of your in-house tax and VAT functions;
- reviewing your customs duty position and the possible impact of changes in the Union Customs Code;
- helping mitigate any transgressions and penalties through our innovative solutions; and
- negotiating with the fiscal authorities through any enquiry or investigation providing bespoke training for your key personnel.
Whether your VAT affairs are straightforward or highly complex, and whether you require one-off specialist advice or ongoing services, you will benefit from a VAT expert working with you to achieve your aims.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you manage your VAT liabilities and costs.