What is the VAT Analytics Dashboard for the NHS?
Our Analytics Dashboard software takes your accounts payable, accounts receivable and VAT reporting data and converts it into interactive tables, charts and graphs. This allows your NHS body to interpret VAT data in a clear and simple manner.
The dashboard runs a number of audit exception reports, allowing you to obtain management reporting information to help identify potential areas requiring VAT corrections.
Watch our short video to learn more about how the software can help your NHS body have clear oversight of your VAT data - all from a single dashboard.
Why use the VAT Analytics Dashboard for the NHS?
The NHS VAT Analytics Dashboard is a software tool specially designed by our health sector experts to assist with your in-house VAT recovery and compliance needs.
- The dashboard is simple and user-friendly. The dashboard provides visualised financial reports and allows you to drill down from the tables or graphs into the underlying data, saving you time and reducing your reliance on third-party advisors.
- The dashboard provides you with an overview of your VAT accounting across all your transactions and highlights potential miscodes or where further advice may be required. Miscodes can be easily identified and corrected in-house before your tax adviser undertakes their own compliance review.
- The dashboard also runs a number of audit exception reports, allowing you to obtain management reporting information and use it to help identify potential areas requiring VAT corrections.
Key features of the VAT Analytics Dashboard software
- Quickly identify miscoded VAT
- Run exception reports
- Identify financial savings
Quickly identify miscoded VAT
Run exception reports
Identify financial savings
20 years ago I was flicking through paper invoices for the NHS undertaking VAT audits. Other than invoices are now stored digitally, its amazing the VAT audit process hasn’t changed much. The dashboard Tom and his team have developed is a game changer for the sector empowering our NHS clients to quickly spot the bulk of VAT compliance errors without having to stare for hours at a spreadsheet containing thousands of lines of data. Rejoice!
Arrange a demo
If you would like to discuss this tool further or arrange a demo, please contact our experts below; Scott Harwood or Tom Gilbert.