As licensed insolvency practitioners and one of the UK’s largest bankruptcy appointment takers, we have a large creditor services team which help SMEs, banks, utilities companies, local authorities and professional practices:
- improve recovery rates and lower fees;
- manage emerging financial risks through bespoke alerts;
- better predict revenue stream, and prevent missed cases;
- improve outcomes at creditors’ meetings;
- lower admin burdens;
- gain strategic business insights; and
- reduce debtor days and write-offs.
We also collaborate closely with the Insolvency Service to ensure important process improvements within large-scale claim management.
Find out more about our services.
- Tracker: bespoke monitoring of business risks.
- Debt collection: approved, brand-safe engagements.
- Creditor assist: professional representation at insolvency creditor meetings.
- Insolvency claims: ‘hands-off’ claim management and higher returns.
- Dividend Watch: detailed custom reporting.
- Local authority insolvency support service: free alerts for UK councils.
- High value bank collections: recovery of high value debt, including personal guarantees.
If you feel you may be able to benefit from our creditor services, please contact Keith Marshall.