Why outsource your business services?
Outsourcing key business activities - finance and accounting functions, domestic or global compliance and reporting obligations, international set up services, payroll and HR support – can be a cost-effective way to reduce your administrative burden and de-risk your organisation. Using a reliable and proactive outsourcing team for these functions gives your team the space to deliver your key business and strategic objectives.
The RSM partnering philosophy
The common thread running through the RSM outsourcing business is one of partnering. We believe we are unique in the way that we underpin this proposition with our five 'Pillars for Partnership'.
- Our principles of transparency, collaboration and open-book working are not only contained in a Charter with all of our clients, but are also codified into our contractual terms.
- Our practices are reflected in our day-to-day problem-solving attitudes and behaviours where issues are addressed and resolved jointly with our clients.
- All our work is delivered on a near-shore basis; unlike many of our competitors we do not operate any service centres that are remote to our core team.
- We commit partner time to our client engagements that places our most experienced team members with our clients who are seen consistently throughout the life of the engagement.
- We do not treat these services as a commodity, but as a service that generates value for our clients and build robust, long-standing relationships with them.