Our specialist real estate and construction team works with a wide range of businesses across the sector, including investors, developers, real estate funds, construction firms, estate agents, surveyors and architects. We use our experience and industry insight to overcome the issues and challenges that you face and help you to capitalise on opportunities.
Understanding the issues that affect your business
The sector has largely recovered from the financial crisis. Location still remains a key determining factor for return on investment, banks are now back in the market, and this together with other sources of capital has assisted with the growth of the sector. The key challenge now is the sourcing of suitable investment and development opportunities given the significant competition for these locations from all over the world.
Practical and relevant solutions to help your business succeed
We work closely with you to tailor our advice to your specific concerns, and can help you across a range of areas, including:
- acquisition planning and structuring;
- debt restructuring and related specialist tax advice;
- compliance services including external and internal audit;
- tax planning and compliance – VAT, corporation tax, PAYE, National Insurance and stamp duty land tax;
- corporate finance including mergers, acquisitions, disposals and introductions to suitable business partners; and
- advice on cash management, planning and mitigating tax risks.
Less to worry about
Our services can give you peace of mind by:
- providing assurance to you and your key stakeholders;
- enabling you to keep pace with tax changes;
- keeping you updated on the latest developments in the sector;
- mitigating where possible the unwelcome tax consequences of restructuring arrangements; and
- providing comfort that you are compliant with your debt covenants.
Contact our team today to discuss how we can help your business to make the most of opportunities.