Actions speak louder than words. Each quarter we revisit and revise our action plan to make tangible progress towards achieving our ambition and deliver our strategy.
Some of our actions include:
- A calendar of events to celebrate the diverse identities, cultures and backgrounds of our people. These include International Women’s Day, Mental Health Awareness Week, Chinese New Year, LGBT+ History Month, Pride, Black History Month and International Men’s Day, and much more.
- A multi-faith network to understand and mark significant dates for different faiths within the firm (established in 2020).
- Flexible approaches to ways of working, supporting our people throughout their careers.
- Committing to promote and maintain the mental health and wellbeing of all our people by fostering a compassionate working environment that empowers our people, we have:
- Pledged to work alongside the Global Collaboration for Better Workplace Mental Health to keep mental health a priority.
- Endeavoured to create an environment where people can talk openly about mental health to improve their emotional and psychology wellbeing.
- Trained five per cent of our workforce to become mental health first aid champions - our aim is to train 10 per cent by 2025.
Our diversity and inclusion partnerships
- RSM are proud supporters to the Professional and Business Services Council and their guide to help companies improve diversity and inclusion.
- As part of our commitment to improving social mobility at the firm and in the profession, we work with the following organisations to help young people from disadvantaged backgrounds to reach their potential:
Find out more on how we are continually driving progress through our Listen, Educate and Act strategy.