Lisa Randall is RSM’s Head of Higher Education, a career internal auditor working across the not for profit and corporate sectors. As an Internal Audit and Risk Assurance Partner, Lisa leads internal audit contracts across a range of organisations. Each has various challenges and opportunities, and she works with them to maintain strong internal control, risk and governance frameworks.
"No two days are the same as I’m working with the team, the clients, internal audit and the wider firm. This provides variety, new challenges and opportunities and allows for continuous learning. The day I stop learning is the day I hang up the internal audit and risk assurance boots!"
Lisa enjoys the outdoors life, from walking to taking part in and watching sports. She’s also a keen fundraiser for a specialist dogs charity and the RSPCA.
- 2014: RSM Internal Audit and Risk Assurance Partner and Head of Higher Education
- 2010: Director and Partner at RSM Tenon and Head of Education
- 2006: Promoted to Head of Education at Bentley Jennison
- 2003: Promoted to Partner at Bentley Jennison
- 1993: Joined Bentley Jennison as a Graduate