Our team specialise in advising organisations on procurement, commercial contract risk and maximising value from complex commercial arrangements.
For most organisations, contracts and commercial relationships play a vital role in achieving success. Businesses that are commercially astute, negotiate strong contracts and have rigorous contract management are at a distinct competitive advantage.
Get more from your procurement and contractual relationships
Our specialist team has extensive experience in helping you manage commercial contract risk and to deliver enhanced value from your contractual relationships. We advise and support you in both the private and public sectors through:
- building capability in knowledge, processes and controls to get the most out of procurement and contractual relationships;
- recovering value lost from under-performing commercial relationships; and
- providing assurance that procurement, contracts and associated processes and controls are operating as intended.
More specifically, our service offering can be broken down as follows:
- procurement and contract management process improvement;
- cost savings on existing contracts;
- strategic sourcing, demand management and procurement effectiveness;
- contract cost and performance compliance;
- contract management training;
- capital projects;
- supply chain risk;
- outsourcing contracts;
- in-sourcing projects;
- commercial contract training and learning solutions;
- contracts for complex projects;
- contract negotiations; and
- commercial internal audit.
Contact Walter Akers to find out more about the benefits our contract and procurement services can provide to your organisation.
For more information about procurement and contract management, download our documents below.