With over 150 social housing clients, putting us in the top two audit providers across the UK, you can be confident that our specialist social housing team understand the pressures you face to meet demanding stakeholder requirements.
Experience you can trust to get the job done
We work closely with a range of social housing clients, including housing associations, registered social landlords and arms length management organisations (ALMOs).
We understand the regulatory landscape you work within and have specialists who have been appointed advisors to sector regulators and trades bodies, including members of the 2014 SORP working party and lead advisors to Scottish Housing Federation.
Our detailed knowledge of this constantly changing sector helps us to help you to overcome your principal concerns and challenges, including:
- the repercussions and implications of the Value for Money Standard;
- the strictures placed on local authority funding and cuts in tenants’ benefit income;
- managing finance and delivering greater efficiencies;
- working with the Homes and Community Agency (HCA);
- incorporating new accounting standards;
- rising tenant expectations; and
- quantifying and maximising social impact.
- Number two provider of audit services to top 400 associations.
- Number one provider of audit services to housing associations in Scotland.
- Over 150 Social Housing clients.
- Number one provider of audit services to the Arms-Length Management Organisations (ALMO) sector.
- Wider not for profit experience - we are the number one adviser to the top 3,000 charities.
Our approach is based on integrating our areas of specialist expertise and delivering value added services through our national network of local offices. By getting to know your organisation we can deliver bespoke services tailored to your specific needs that will satisfy your stakeholder requirements including:
- compliance services, including external and internal audit;
- tax planning and compliance, including VAT, corporation tax, PAYE, National Insurance;
- corporate finance, including fund raising, mergers, acquisitions and disposals;
- IT strategies and effectiveness;
- measuring social impact and social return on investment;
- assistance with efficiency agendas – RSM offers a nationwide backoffice benchmarking programme;
- assistance with process and procedures reengineering for cost saving and efficiency;
- working with regulatory bodies to provide seminars, workshops and other activities; and
- advice on risk management and governance.
Contact our team today to discuss how we can help you to excel.