In a challenging environment ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, undertaking risk management reviews and maximising scheme funding can all help with the stewardship of your pension scheme. Our experienced global team has the specialist knowledge you need to stay ahead.
Our partnership approach to working with pension scheme trustees, scheme management and corporate scheme sponsors helps our expert pensions team to always stay aware of the issues and concerns that matter to you.
Our services for pension schemes include:
Assurance and internal controls
- audit and assurance services which add value in respect of internal controls and regulatory compliance;
- facilitated governance reviews to ensure trustees are fully aware of their duties;
- AAF01/06 reporting assistance for pension scheme administrators, investment managers and custodians; and
- trustee training and the establishment of internal trustee training mechanisms.
- facilitated risk management reviews for defined benefit trustee boards to identify and address key risk areas, including cyber security;
- focused defined contribution risk reviews to enable trustees to demonstrate their compliance with the regulator’s defined contribution principals;
- meeting the demands for scheme member data to be accurate and the controls necessary to keep it up to date.
- analyse pension scheme deficits and the steps necessary in monitoring the sponsor covenant to ensure that schemes are adequately funded to meet members’ needs; and
- flexible and focused covenant reviews to assess the financial strength of the scheme sponsor.
Pension scheme member communications
We’re joined by communications consultants Ferrier Pearce to discuss how effective member communications add value and mitigate risk.
Get ready for the Pensions Regulator’s new Code of Practice
Following on from the Occupational Pension Schemes Regulations 2018, what should your scheme be focusing on regarding your internal controls?
Integrated risk management – 2018 update
We look at how the wider practice of IRM is developing and closely analyse case studies that are showing best practice, along with the significant benefits that are being realised from the adoption of these principles.
Please contact Ian Bell for advice on reducing risk and adding value to your pension scheme.