Our team is made up of knowledgeable transaction tax experts who work with all stakeholders including individuals, investors, acquisitive corporates and lenders. We have a wealth of experience in helping entrepreneurs and businesses navigate the many tax implications that come up during UK and cross-border transactions. We can help your organisation do the same.
What do we do?
- Shareholder transactions
- Tax due diligence
- Acquisition tax structuring
- Exit readiness
- Private equity
- Re-orgs & reconstructions
Tax due diligence
Acquisition tax structuring
Re-orgs & reconstructions
We can help you:
- create pragmatic, tax-efficient and commercial solutions to support you as you prepare a non-core business for sale;
- simplify your corporate structure; and
- refinance or introduce new investment as part of a business turnaround need (particularly involving debt).
Business lifecycle – route to exit
A transaction involving your business could be a once in a lifetime event or a recurring opportunity for serial investors/transactors.
Either way, it is not only tax that needs to be well thought through to achieve the best commercial outcome and value. Our business lifecycle route to exit highlights the many commercial, financial and tax matters that need to be considered as you plan an exit transaction.
For more information or help with your business, please get in touch with our transaction tax experts.