What is programme and policy evaluation?
The public sector needs to be assured that they are investing their limited funds to achieve the best outcomes. Similarly, private sector organisations, utilising public funding, must also demonstrate that they are making a value for money contribution to government policy.
In order to do this these organisations need to evaluate the impact of their policies and programmes. These evaluations can take the form of extensive data collection, research and analysis and they enable the organisation to provide tangible evidence of the success or otherwise of their initiatives.
How we help
We have over 30 years of experience evaluating publicly-funded services, demonstrating impacts and making recommendations to increase value for money.
We use proven methodologies and experienced teams to evaluate programmes, policies and organisations, demonstrating impacts to date and areas for development.
Our experienced team can provide:
- evaluation of science and innovation policies;
- evaluation of health and social care service initiatives, health technologies and ambulance services;
- evaluation of investments into the third sector and/ or communities;
- energy and environment initiatives;
- local economic development;
- housing and regeneration policies and programmes; and
- various sector investments in new technologies or skills in engineering/ manufacturing; technology; logistics, chemicals, farming/food and drink, and leisure/sports.