In the fast-paced and ever-changing modern business environment, having the right resources available when you need them the most is a key factor in helping you reach your business objectives. However, with regulatory changes preventing auditors from providing loan staff under the 2019 FRC Ethical Standard, it isn’t always easy for businesses to find the right people.
Through our tailored secondment and special project services, we provide flexible solutions that support your business with additional expert resources when you need it the most.
We work with you to identify the right expertise for your requirements. With access to over 400 accounting experts from across the UK, we can provide your business with technically skilled and commercial professionals that supplement your team on a wide range of accounting projects, including:
- preparation of statutory financial statements under IFRS, FRS 101, or UK GAAP;
- preparation or review of consolidated financial statements;
- preparation or review of specific aspects of your financial statements, such as financial instrument disclosures or narrative reporting;
- preparation or review of supporting technical papers; and
- advising on a range of accounting issues.
The benefits of secondment support:
- a resource solution that allows you to successfully deliver your business objectives;
- access to RSM accounting specialists with the right technical and practical knowledge for your business needs;
- a team that can deliver a high-quality service bringing you peace of mind when it comes to compliance. We have placed secondees within some of the largest companies in the UK, including both UK GAAP and IFRS adopters; and
- a cost-effective solution. We understand that secondment positions can vary from days to weeks. With this service, your business can benefit from additional resources that can assist with short-term issues or specialist technical projects; and
To find out more about how our secondment service and special projects services can benefit you, please contact Lee Marshall to discuss your requirements.