Our healthcare experts have a deep understanding of our client's needs across the interconnected healthcare community.
We offer specialist medical accounting, advisory, and consulting services to clients in the private healthcare sector across residential care, private hospital groups, and clinics, hospices, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and MedTech.
Quality of services to patients, financial accountability and performance are always under scrutiny in the healthcare sector. We can help you meet these challenges effectively with a range of specialist healthcare legal services tailored to your needs.
Where are you on your growth journey?
Our team of healthcare sector experts are here to help your business successfully navigate each stage of its growth journey. We work with healthcare businesses from their early steps as a business, their growth stage and market consolidation, through to later funding and exit decisions.
- Start-ups and fast-growth
- Sale or exit
Start-ups and fast-growth
We support your strategic goals, such as international expansion, diversification or mergers and acquisitions.
With increasingly complex regulatory and compliance requirements, we offer audit assurance and tax compliance, together with legal and employment tax services. Our risk advisory teams can also support with internal audit and ESG advice.
Healthcare businesses need a robust digital strategy. We advise on strategy, selection and implementation of integrated, cyber-secure systems to increase efficiency and automate processes. This includes data analytics strategy to support accurate, real-time management information.
We offer forecasting and funding support, including private equity, and working capital management, and M&A.
With workforce issues commonly cited as a key issue for healthcare business leaders, our people advisory team can support with talent retention and engagement. We can also help you explore incentives, such as increased employee ownership (EOTs).
We understand the importance of strategic planning and preparation to achieve an event which matches owners’ aspirations.
Our healthcare corporate finance experts in depth understanding of the market can help you understand and explore all your exit options, including trade, private equity or IPO.
We can help you with readiness for exit, valuation and due diligence services, together with tax efficient structuring for shareholders.
Sale or exit
Typical areas where we can support businesses include:
- Business advice on optimising corporate structure and aligning with strategic goals, including international expansion.
- Digital strategy, including selection and implementation of integrated, cyber-secure systems to increase efficiency and automate processes. This includes data analytics strategy to support accurate, real-time management information.
- Governance support regarding policies, processes, and internal controls, including ESG. This also involves risk advisory, both IT and operational.
- Forecasting and funding support, including debt and equity and M&A options.
- Tax support for shareholder tax planning, and maximising efficiencies and tax incentives, such as R&D.
- Compliance services both for audit and tax, and HR advisory services.