What is economic consulting?
Economic consulting applies economic analysis to help businesses and policy makers develop strategies, evaluate programmes and policies and apply economic intelligence and forecasting. Quantitative and qualitative research can support this activity.
We offer the following services:
- programme and policy evaluation;
- economic intelligence and forecasting;
- qualitative and quantitative research; and
- feasibility studies, option appraisals and business cases.
What we offer
We have been providing economic consultancy services for over 30 years. Prior to joining RSM UK in 2017, we traded as PACEC (Public and Corporate Economic Consultants) since 1995.
Our clients include:
- central and local government;
- Local Enterprise Partnerships;
- NHS Trusts;
- housing associations; and
- charities and third sector organisations.
We provide consultancy to the following sectors:
- higher education;
- health and social care;
- housing policy, housebuilding, land use, social housing; and
- science, technology & innovation, and business.
To find out more about what our economics consulting services team can do for your organisation, please contact Jenny Irwin.