Your business is built on innovation. Just like you, finding new ways of doing things is key to the way we deliver our services. With in-depth industry expertise, tailored to your specific needs we will help you excel and grow.
Media and technology is a fast, influential and agile space for businesses to operate within. From start-ups to established multinational businesses, we understand the challenges you face, where innovation and development of intellectual property are the foundational drivers to success and expansion. We are unlike other accounting and advisory firms. Our industry-focused team bring technical experience, support and insight combined with personal initiative, commitment and accessibility. With an international reach, we’ll help you to achieve operational excellence in the face of growing consumer demand. From dealing with VAT regulations and staff incentives to maximising opportunities for funding, we can help you with personalised advice designed to help your business to stand out. Our team brings you:
- in-depth experience and technical capabilities across all of our service lines, from audit and assurance to streamlining back office systems to expanding internationally;
- excellent relationships with funding networks such as banks and other debt providers, venture capital trusts, private equity, and experience in listings on public markets;
- opportunities for accessing appropriate funding by locating suitable financial partners;
- a clear understanding of the key tax and business implications of structuring the ownership and exploitation of intellectual property;
- advice on how to incentivise staff and establish incentive programmes, which is key in such a competitive environment where human capital is the chief asset; and
- expertise in overcoming funding constraints so that fast growth businesses can reach their full potential.
Contact our team today to discuss your business’ support needs.
Now is a good time to be in tech
Coronavirus sent shock waves through the British economy, but for the tech sector the future might be looking brighter than most.
Creative sector tax reliefs: opportunities and pitfalls explained
Each creative sector tax relief has its own rules and requirements to consider in order to maximise a claim. We explore some of the opportunities and pitfalls.
Creative sector tax reliefs: special purpose vehicles – the opportunities and pitfalls
Many creative sector businesses use special purpose vehicles to maximise their tax relief claims. Discover the opportunities and pitfalls of using SPVs.