Do you have ambitious plans for your healthcare business? From services that include shareholders and strategic reviews, financial reporting and planning to opportunities to reduce your direct or indirect tax burden, our specialist insight into the private healthcare sector, can help you to achieve your strategic objectives.
We understand the challenges you face. Rising public expectations, increased regulation, an ageing population, advances in medical technology and a continuing drive to achieve greater efficiency means the private healthcare sector changes continuously. Our dedicated private healthcare team provides specialist advice to privately owned, private equity backed and quoted businesses across the full spectrum of the private healthcare sector, including providers of primary and secondary care to private equity houses, care home providers, pharmaceutical businesses and medical equipment suppliers.
Adding value to your business
By understanding your industry and taking the time to know your individual business needs, we deliver tailored solutions that get results, including:
- an audit process that goes beyond just ticking boxes - industry appropriate accounting policies, effective presentation of your numbers, benchmarking of key performance indicators;
- adding value beyond tax compliance - maximising allowances on capital expenditure, fixed HMRC capital allowances agreements - maximising research and development tax credits, use of The Patent Box relief;
- services for shareholders - personal tax reviews, optimal capital structure, planning for any future exit/succession;
- senior staff incentive arrangements - use of self-invested personal pensions, employee shareholder schemes, company share options plans;
- employment compliance and cost savings - managing risks around use of temporary staff, PAYE settlement arrangements, P11D dispensations, salary sacrifice schemes;
- VAT savings opportunities - VAT efficient structuring of care packages, agreeing special method partial exemption for VAT purposes, maximising VAT savings on new developments and on capital goods scheme;
- support around Care Quality Commission (CQC) compliance through our dedicated healthcare consultancy team- CQC internal audit services, access to specifically developed CQCcompliance and monitoring software;
- leveraging off our public sector credentials – by working with over 100 NHS clients across we can provide a robust insight into the key drivers within the public sector when commissioning services and products from the private sector;
- financial modelling - for reporting, funding or operational purposes;
- buy side or sell side mergers and acquisitions advice - strategic reviews, vendor due diligence, negotiation support and complete transaction management;
- fundraising or refinancing - debt, private equity or the capital markets; and
- restructuring - support in times of financial difficulty.
Contact our team today to find out how we can help your private healthcare business to succeed and grow.