With professional and personal experience of the education sector, RSM’s specialist education group offer tailored and pragmatic advice to the sector; ranging from assurance services to consultancy advice across regulatory, financial and non-financial areas within each organisation, specific to the needs and challenges they are managing.
Meeting your range of assurance, funding and advisory needs.
We provide a full range of specialist assurance and consultancy services.
Many of our education group and committee members have been working within the education sector for over 20 years, with harnessed skills and knowledge from their practical experiences (agencies/regulators) to and from the professional practice. A number of our team members act as Board Governors in a personal capacity and therefore understand the demands on your Board members. We deliver our education group agenda through the operation of discrete committees, each tasked with ensuring we stay at the forefront of the agenda. This translates into our team being able to give you a tailored approach and service, whatever your individual needs. Issues we can help you with include:
- assurance services (internal and external)
- direct and indirect tax integrated solutions
- accounting and financial reporting
- IT reconfiguration
- governance effectiveness reviews and remodelling
- financial due diligence
- interim support
- funding reviews
- option appraisals
- training and facilitation – governance, risk management, Board Assurance Frameworks
- organisation and development, including training programmes and support
- operational improvement
- contract risk and procurement
- technology risk solutions
We are committed to supporting the education sector and are proud of our many clients and their successes.
Contact our team today to find out how we can help you to meet your future goals.