Audrey is part of our indirect tax team and helps to grow the government and public sector indirect tax business. She focusses on advising NHS, local authority and social housing clients on all aspects of VAT.
In addition she supports suppliers to these organisations so that they can supply goods and services to the NHS, local government, etc., in a way that enables their clients to utilize all available VAT reliefs.
Audrey has over 26 years professional experience, prior to joining RSM she held a variety of roles within two of the big four accountancy firms. She has an in depth understanding of both UK and EU VAT law, and was a founder member of the VAT Expert Group that was established by the European Commission to provide support in shaping future EU VAT legislation.
Audrey has a proven track record in helping clients to manage indirect taxes:
- implementation of effective compliance processes and controls
- management of VAT audits, obtaining clearances from HMRC etc
- advising on complex transactions
- utilisation of reliefs and concessions
- implementation of alternate delivery models (subsidiary’s, joint venture entities etc)
Audrey regularly speaks at client and industry events, she is able to explain complex tax concepts so that they can be readily understood by non VAT experts.