A wide range of stakeholders are now focused on transfer pricing, including tax authorities, auditors and audit committees. This makes it vital to have a robust transfer pricing policy that is operational, effective and supported appropriately, both for multinational businesses with extensive global footprints and for those expanding overseas for the first time.
RSM’s specialist team can support you throughout the transfer pricing lifecycle with tailored and practical advice that can be brought to life for your business. How we can help includes:
- transfer pricing risk review;
- model design and policy setting;
- operational transfer pricing;
- governance processes;
- global documentation and support;
- tax authority engagement;
- transfer pricing support for business restructurings; and
- transfer pricing of debt and thin capitalisation.
The combination of our global reach and local expertise allows us to share our experience and advice with you in a co-ordinated way that aligns with your wider commercial objectives and tax profile.