Protecting your business
In April 2021, we surveyed over 400 middle-market business leaders as part of our cyber security report. The research revealed that one in five companies reported a cyber-attack in the last 12 months, with the expectation of more to come in the near future. Over half the companies said security breaches were up in 2020 compared with the previous year. 73% of those surveyed also said their business was at risk of unauthorised users illegally attempting to access their data or systems over the next 12 months.
Our dedicated team can help you protect your IT systems and infrastructure from the growing cyber crime threat.
How vulnerable are your IT systems and infrastructure?
We can test the security of your internal and external networks, pinpointing any weaknesses and making recommendations to minimise your risks and liabilities.
Our services include:
- Cyber risk and maturity assessments.
- Virtual CISO.
- Vulnerability scanning.
- Penetration testing.
- PCI DSS compliance support.
- Data security advisory support.
- Incident response.
- Security hardening.
- Cloud security.
Developing your cyber security model
We create a security model for all the primary areas of your security environment.
First, we assess your cyber security and data privacy risks. Our team then design, test and implement the controls and procedures needed to protect you.
We combine our services to deliver a tailored program for you, including:
- providing a clear picture of your current cyber risk and capabilities and helping you to understand how and where to invest;
- implementing a strategy and complete cyber program that allows for rigorous, structured decision-making and financial analysis of cyber risks; and
- ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and building a more risk-aware culture.
To find how our cyber security team can help you, please contact Steven Snaith or Richard Curtis.