Our team of skilled HR consultants can provide you with HR solutions and implement specialist people projects to suit your business’s needs.
Today’s workforce demands a more agile approach to talent, and that requires a change in approach for HR solutions. Our team will help you rethink your strategies to attract and retain the right people.
Acting as or working alongside your HR function, our experts will help shape, design and deliver your people strategy. Our HR consulting services range from maximising workforce engagement to carrying out due diligence pre-transaction.
We offer support and insight in the following key areas:
- Organisational development – developing an HR strategy in-line with your business plan;
- Change management - managing cultural and organisational change programmes, leading consultation processes and creating communication strategies;
- Employee health and wellbeing - using practices and programmes that nurture a more motivated and loyal workforce;
- Performance and talent management - putting in place appropriate and effective rewards, performance appraisal systems, and employee engagement surveys;
- Human resource management – reviewing structure, roles and responsibilities, and evaluating processes and procedures.
Access to employment law specialistsAs part of our wider People Advisory Services team, we also work closely with RSM UK Legal ensuring that you can access legal support in a seamless way. In areas of potential dispute, our employment solicitors can advise you, with their services attracting legal privilege so that you can protect the confidentiality of your people management decision making process.
Ensuring all documentation and policies are compliant is time-consuming. We can take care of key tasks for you, including:
- documentation reviews;
- updates to your contracts of employment;
- employee handbook and policies review; and
- maintenance of your HR documents to meet best practice and current legislation.