Our infrastructure and project finance team can help you with the evaluation, structuring, funding and delivery of complex schemes. For example, helping to procure capital intensive projects for the public sector or structuring private sector joint ventures.
We can help with a range of undertakings, including capital intensive investment and infrastructure development projects. We also work on public private partnerships, commercial joint ventures, outsourcing and long-term service contracts.
In the last few years, we’ve supported many unusual and innovative projects, advising on joint ventures and strategic partnering arrangements as well as conventional capital projects.
We work with public sector clients, procuring infrastructure and/or services, and private sector clients, investors and funding consortiums who are interested in these projects. The range of services we provide includes:
- assessing the financial and commercial feasibility of projects;
- option appraisal and business case development;
- project management;
- international tax and accounting expertise;
- financial modelling and model audit;
- financial, economic, risk and value for money analysis;
- bid preparation and evaluation;
- financial structuring and fundraising, including running or validating funding competitions;
- deal structuring and negotiation support; and
- post-deal support for managing contract delivery, change and dispute.
Our project finance advisory team includes accountants, former bankers and commercial analysts. We work closely with our financial modelling, economic consulting and debt advisory teams to make sure we’re offering a joined-up and comprehensive service to our clients.
Rather than forcing solutions on our clients, we work together to understand their needs and constraints. Only then will we recommend tailored advice that’s right for each unique client.
We’re proud of the exceptional service we offer our clients, and lots of our work comes from repeat business and recommendations. Our clients tell us they value our no-nonsense approach, responsiveness, and clarity, and the approachability, pragmatism and warmth of our people.