Our debt advisory team is made up of former bankers, asset financiers and accountants. They all have extensive knowledge of the debt market and can advise you on the appropriate funding structure for your transaction.
RSM can help you to navigate the debt markets and reveal pockets of untapped liquidity by identifying which lenders are open for business and in which sectors.
Our expertise spans all of the debt products available to middle market firms, from vanilla corporate debt, leasing and receivables financing, through to leveraged loan and private debt finance, and infrastructure and project finance facilities.
We can help your organisation by:
- project managing and guiding you through the funding process;
- assessing debt capacity and advising on appropriate capital structures;
- evaluating existing loan agreements, lending arrangements and covenant packages;
- identifying and approaching prospective new lenders;
- developing and advising on marketing material that presents the credit story to debt stakeholders;
- managing competitive funding rounds with multiple parties, including negotiating the best terms possible;
- providing advice and support with the renegotiation and restructuring of facilities (eg waivers and covenant resets); and
- offering related advisory services, such as due diligence, financial modelling and valuations.
For more information about how we can help your organisation, please get in touch with Greg Moreton.