We have assisted many clients on their listing plans, including flotations on the premium and standard segments of the London Stock Exchange, AIM and AQUIS. Many of our clients are fast-growing UK and international organisations. We also advise existing public companies on their plans, such as reverse acquisitions, secondary fundraisings, disposals, de-listings and other public company transactions.
The right capital market strategy can help you raise funds, increase your profile, create an exit strategy, incentivise employees and enable you to issue new equity for acquisitions. Our tailored approach will best prepare your business for your own capital market ambitions.
Make the most of our expertise, experience and extensive network to ensure your listing is a success. Whatever the size and sector of your business and wherever you intend to float, our capital markets team is well positioned to guide you through the process.
As reporting accountants, we will guide you through every step of the flotation process. This applies whether you decide to float on the Official List of the London Stock Exchange (either standard or premium segment), AIM or AQUIS.
Our role as reporting accountants involves:
- providing the accountant’s report on your three-year financial history to include in your investment circular;
- carrying out comprehensive financial due diligence and a detailed review of your financial projections;
- reviewing the financial position and prospects procedures of the company; and
- providing services for pro forma financial information, profit forecasts and tax or financial disclosures contained in your circular.
Where it is required, we will also prepare private reports addressed to the board and your sponsor, nominated adviser or corporate adviser.
We have strong relationships across the industry and can introduce you to the other advisers, such as brokers, lawyers and public relations consultations, who are also integral to the flotation process.
On the market
RSM is ready to help your listed company thrive through raising additional funds and navigating transactions. Our capital markets team regularly advises listed companies in acquisitions and disposals, secondary fundraisings, de-listings and demergers.
Our services for listed companies include:
- reporting accountant services for public documents or circulars;
- financial due diligence services on target companies;
- enlarged group working capital reviews; and
- Class 1 and transactions and reverse acquisitions.