The right financial model can bring a host of advantages for your business. We can fulfil all your modelling and analytical requirements, whatever your company’s size and sector.
Nearly all significant corporate decisions are underpinned by financial modelling and forecasting, with spreadsheets the most common medium. The majority of businesses rely on these spreadsheets heavily to support their investment decisions, planning and forecasting, and even accounts preparation.
A well-prepared business model can bring these benefits:
- Crisp and relevant analysis of financial performance and key performance indicators.
- A robust, transparent and logically sound model that properly reflects business fundamentals.
- Flexible and upgradable to cope smoothly and rapidly with evolving business needs, with the ability to provide meaningful sensitivity and scenario analysis.
- Demonstrating and explaining business performance to provide valuable management insight to an organisation’s key stakeholders.
As the authors of the ICAEW Corporate Finance Faculty’s Best Practice Financial Modelling Guideline, we are ideally placed to provide advice and execution support in relation to building financial models which are fit for purpose. We can help with all your modelling and analytical needs, including:
- cash flow forecasting and budget models for short-term financial planning and reporting;
- business and strategic planning tools for mid to long term scenario analysis;
- transactional or deal models to evaluate mergers, acquisitions, lending decisions, investments and restructuring;
- operational/monitoring models to monitor post-transaction business and/or investment performance; and
- business analytics tools to support complex pricing and costing decisions.
Our customers have ranged from owner-managed businesses and high-growth SMEs, through professional practices and large corporates, to FTSE companies, multi-nationals and government bodies.
Our notable clients include Santander, HOCTIEF Concessions, Guy's and St Thomas NHS Trust, Morgan Sindall, Foresight, Pinnacle Group and ICG plc.
Get in touch with Alistair Hynd, our head of financial modelling and project finance, to discover how our modelling and analytical services can assist your business.