Our nationwide capital markets expertise enables us to support your organisation with its flotation, acquisitions, fundraising or de-listing plans.
Floating a company on a public market is just one of the options available to an organisation that is looking to do any of the following:
- raise funds;
- increase its profile;
- provide an exit strategy for incumbent owners;
- incentivise employees by enabling them to hold a stake in the company; and
- allow for acquisitions to be made through issuing new equity rather than for cash.
Although commonly referred to as an ‘IPO’ (an Initial Public Offering), in fact flotations can take many forms. These include:
- placings (where a limited number of corporate or private investors are invited to invest);
- true IPOs (where shares are offered directly to the public); and
- introductions (where no new money is raised, but the company’s existing share capital becomes listed on a stock exchange).
RSM’s experts are ready to assist you with any of these. We can also provide services to existing public companies, such as reverse acquisitions, secondary fundraising, disposals and other public company transactions.
Many of our clients are fast-growing UK and international organisations seeking flotation. Others are public companies, looking to make acquisitions, raise funds or de-list. Whatever your situation and requirements, rest assured that we have the nationwide capital markets expertise to help fulfil your objectives.
To find out more about how your organisation could benefit from our range of services, please get in touch with our Head of Capital Markets, Diane Craig.