RSM’s private equity due diligence service will provide you with the financial information you need to assess your management buy-out, buy-in or other investment.
For investors, banks and private equity houses, due diligence is critical when considering the funding of:
- a management buy-out (MBO);
- a management buy-in (MBI); and
- an independent investment.
The specifics of the due diligence activity will change with every deal, but our private equity due diligence service will provide you with:
- a summary of the key aspect of the business;
- a detailed analysis of underlying historic performance, cash flows, assets and liabilities of the target business;
- a critique of management’s forecasts and projections, which will include the company’s working capital requirements;
- a review of the underlying financial systems and controls;
- a review of the business’ commitments and contingent liabilities;
- an analysis of its taxation position;
- recommendations in respect of the completion process and SPA; and
- post deal recommended actions.
For more information about how RSM’s due diligence service can assist investors, banks and private equity houses, please contact Peter Vandervelde, our Head of Due Diligence.