PAYE accounts for more than 50 per cent of the total tax collected by HMRC, but it is employers who have to bear the burden of reporting and calculating the PAYE tax & national insurance due.
When it comes to employment taxes, it is vital to engage advisors who understand your business and who have the necessary experience and knowledge to support you in dealing with HMRC.
In providing you with our PAYE support services, we’ll take the time to get to know your business and provide advice tailored to your specific needs. This ensures that your remuneration systems, processes and controls are robust and fit for purpose.
Our services include:
- completing on-site health checks;
- providing you with the right level of support during HMRC enquiries and reviews;
- keeping you up-to-date on changes in legislation and how they impact upon your internal policies and procedures;
- advice regarding the treatment of self-employed consultants and contractors, in particular those individuals subject to the IR35 regime;
- helping you when it comes to completing senior accounting officer certificates;
- structuring termination payments and redundancy arrangements to minimise tax costs whilst delivering accurate reporting;
- managing the tax risk of the HMRC construction industry scheme (CIS) and the wide-reaching impact this can have;
- support to comply with the P11D and PAYE settlement agreements; and
- designing expenses and benefits policies and procedures.
Please contact us for further information on how our specialist PAYE support team can help you meet your employment taxes reporting and compliance obligations related.