RSM’s Employer Solutions group is a multi-disciplinary dedicated team offering a comprehensive range of both employment taxation advisory and compliance services, to help you deal with your organisation’s people costs and challenges.
PAYE and NIC account for a significant amount of tax revenue and employers face the growing challenges of adapting to new legislation and ensuring their tax risk management, procedures and strategies comply.
Our national team of specialists offers a blend of skills to assist you throughout your organisations life-cycle, covering services such as:
- design and advice around strengthening your risk management controls, policies and procedures;
- mock HMRC reviews, Know Your Client, Business Risk Reviews or specific area risk reviews including National Minimum Wages and National Insurance;
- structuring of pay and benefits arrangements, such as salary sacrifice schemes and flexible working;
- guiding and supporting you in the complex area of off -payroll workers, IR35 and employment status;
- assistance in developing your employment tax strategy;
- support during HMRC enquiries and reviews;
- senior accounting officer certificates;
- structuring termination payments;
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS);
- support with HMRC filing requirements including P11Ds and PAYE Settlement Agreements; and
- designing expenses and benefits policies and procedures.
Please contact us for further information on how our specialists can help you meet your employment taxes needs.