Large and international businesses are under increased scrutiny to ensure they pay the right amount of tax. Ensuring you comply with tax rules in all the countries in which you operate is essential as any perceived ‘avoidance’ could come under fire.
Our compliance service gives you assurance that your tax compliance obligations in the UK and overseas are being effectively managed, whilst adding value into the process to manage tax risks and effective tax rates.
We have a wide range of experience providing large international businesses with added-value tax compliance services. By working closely with you from the start, to ensure we understand your needs, we will create a successful compliance process that is tailored to you.
This may include:
- assistance with the development of an overall group tax strategy;
- development of a rolling agenda tracking the key tax risks and opportunities;
- working closely with HMRC Customer Relationship Managers;
- bespoke report templates to assist with compliance reviews, such as controlled foreign companies, world wide debt cap and group planning tools;
- assistance with group tax reporting, tailored to your needs;
- working with you to ensure you comply with the senior accounting officer regime; and
- managing the tax compliance requirements of overseas operations which may also link in to our global compliance reporting solution.
We can also ensure that the process takes into consideration the impact on other taxes such as VAT, customs duties and payroll taxes.
Local knowledge on a global scale
We link with partners from RSM International’s worldwide team to provide you with local knowledge on a global scale. Whilst making the most of this international experience, you will benefit from the attention of locally accessible senior team members, who will add value to your compliance processes.
Contact our team today to find out how our corporate tax compliance service can effectively help you to manage your requirements.