Our contract savings and performance review focuses on delivering real cost savings and performance improvement. We do so without impacting your service delivery and customer experience. Our leading edge approach of focusing on the three C’s ie Contracts, Controls and Consumption enables us to identify and realise savings quickly.
Why do a contract cost savings and performance review?
During the last few years of economic volatility, cost reduction has been a constant focus for management of most organisations. With suppliers representing as much as 40 to 80 per cent of total expenditure, third party spend is an important area to find savings.
Our team has helped a number of private and public sector organisations achieve annual savings of between 5 and 15 per cent.
How can we help your organisation?
Our innovative approach is centred on leveraging both supply and demand side levers. Our team has considerable experience of all types of contract structures; and
- can identify key value leakage areas quickly through a commercial review of the contract and understanding the key demand levers;
- offer a proven methodology that is rooted in fact-based analysis and incorporates our experience with past organisations;
- deploys tested tools and techniques for identifying and quantifying diverse savings opportunities such as over-consumption, incorrect charging, duplicate payments, service credits, etc;
- can assist organisations to recover real cash and other benefits from suppliers; and
- ensures sustainable benefits by transferring skills and knowledge to your teams.
For more information on how we can help you achieve savings on your contracts please contact Walter Akers.