Organisations large and small need to put digital and information technology at the heart of their business strategy. Customers now expect to be able to interact digitally with companies. Employees expect the ability to collaborate using digital tools. Finance teams must be supported by effective decision-support tools and transaction automation systems to lower costs and improve service levels.
For these reasons, digital and IT strategy cannot be an after-thought - it needs to be at the heart of business strategy.
Our technology and management consulting team bring the combined skills required to define and implement digital technologies. With a particular focus on the digital needs of middle market businesses and not-for-profits, we understand the unique growth opportunities and resource constraints that these organisations face.
Our team of specialists can:
- review the current level of digital and IT maturity in your organisation and define a clear technology roadmap for your organisation - find out more about this here;
- help select the right accounting, enterprise resource planning (ERP) or Customer relationship management (CRM) software for your business;
- optimise your finance function;
- design and deliver consolidation and corporate performance management (CPM) solutions; and
- implement, optimise and support NetSuite or Microsoft Dynamics.
Contact Chris Knowles, to discuss how RSM can help put digital and information technology at the heart of your business strategy.