Do you need advice and support to prepare your statutory and management accounts? Would you appreciate guidance on how to present your financials and forecast performance? Are you looking for help to look ahead strategically? We can provide it all.
RSM has a number of advisory and support services which can help you achieve your goals:
Financial reporting is becoming more and more complex, which can mean even seemingly simple transactions can have complex reporting ramifications. Even without change, preparing accounts can cause an unwelcome headache, especially given the recent overhaul of UK GAAP and other frequently changing regulations. Your accounts are a window to your stakeholders, including investors, lenders, suppliers and customers. We can:
- lend you a hand with our tailored financial reporting support service;
- help you understand how FRS102 will affect you;
- take the stress out of IFRS, by using our specialist team to optimise your reporting opportunity; and
- keeping you up to date on changes to standards through our financial reporting hub.
Accounts preparation and management information
To make the most effective business decisions, you must have confidence in the information on which you base them. Working with poor management information can lead to a lack of clarity and control, a situation which makes decisions more likely to be reactive rather than proactive. We can put a set of figures into perspective and help you to determine what the management accounts actually say about the performance and state of your business.
Profit improvement, forecasting and cash-flow projections
Growing your business can be difficult so you need to be able to focus on the areas of activity that make it most profitable. We can help you:
- assess the key performance criteria in your business and explore ways of improving the monitoring of key performance data;
- assess the impact and likelihood of key risks and define appropriate actions; and
- accurately present budgets and forecasts for a wide range of users, helping to engender confidence and foster business growth.
It is often hard to step away from the day-to-day running of your business. However, having a defined and articulated strategy that is implemented in a highly responsive way is a key factor in achieving increased business profits and value. RSM’s business advisors can work with you as part of a facilitated process to help you by:
- developing an effective business strategy to articulate and focus on the areas of priority necessary to achieve your goals;
- providing you with a recorded plan to implement, with fresh projects and actions throughout the year;
- conducting an annual strategic review to assess what has changed, and updating your plan accordingly;
- assisting with communicating corporate and team goals;
- helping you maximise team performance; and
- assisting individuals to assess their wealth and entrepreneurial priorities, including looking at succession options.
Throughout the year we can support you by acting as a sounding board. By having separate ‘big picture’ meetings, we can explore any issues and opportunities or simply take time out to focus on the future.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a discussion as to how our advice and support can benefit your organisation.