Operations. People. Investment. Compliance. Risk management. With our practical experience of working with businesses and our sector expertise, we’ll help your manufacturing business get these core areas right and grow in the right direction.
Our experience in the sector has been built up over many years by serving the needs of our manufacturing clients and providing proactive solutions to your compliance and business advisory requirements.
We understand the complexity of the demands you face, whether it’s managing your servitisation strategy, understanding the impact of innovation 4.0 and 3D printing on your business, or realising value from your innovation investment and Lean manufacturing techniques. Combining our industry knowledge, deep resources and personalised service, we offer solutions to help you achieve your objectives. We can add real value and help you through our fully integrated services which include:
- in depth experience and technical capabilities in manufacturing audit and assurance, tax, corporate finance, restructuring and recovery and consultancy;
- excellent relationships with funding networks such as banks and other debt providers, venture capital trusts, private equity, as well as experience in listings on public markets;
- a financial modelling and debt advisory team to help raise finance, to support with expansion and funding of new equipment and machinery;
- our global geographical reach to assist you with existing overseas operations as well as entry into new markets; and
- accounting, financial and regulatory compliance expertise to supplement and support your business in the short term, at a particular time of the year or through a fully outsourced service via our accounting and business advisory team.
Do you need help to achieve your objectives?
Our manufacturing experts have real experience of supporting manufacturing businesses in the UK and internationally, and have a passion to help you to succeed.
Cash, Credit and Continuance: The state of liquidity in the manufacturing sector
Since the pandemic hit, business confidence has fluctuated more rapidly than most can remember. Input cost inflation, supply shortages and liquidity issues continue to hamper the manufacturing sector’s recovery. Our survey and subsequent report run in partnership with Make UK brings together the thoughts of more than 200 manufacturers from across the UK.
Manufacturing sector performance tracker
Through the UK Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index (PMI), we monitor key industry metrics such as new order numbers, inventory levels, production levels, supplier deliveries, and employment rates. We regularly share our thoughts on the performance of the manufacturing industry with our clients, providing up to date analysis on the latest available data and predictions as to the future prosperity of the industry.
Will Government step in to help manufacturers navigate headwinds?
5 October 2021
Current headwinds, including supply chain disruption, material shortages, resource pressure and the most recent fuel crisis, have yet again hit the latest CIPS manufacturing PMI.
Encouraging signs for the manufacturing sector with latest PMI - but urgent action on Brexit is needed
1 December 2020
Mike Thornton comments on the encouraging signs from the CIPS UK Manufacturing PMI for November with another significant jump to 55.6 from 53.7 in October. The tally of continuous expansion now stretches to six straight months.
Reviving and rebalancing regional economies through manufacturing
23 November 2020
Our report with Make UK states regional devolution is critical to refocus priorities towards local infrastructure projects and rebalance the UK. Find out how regional economies can be rebalanced through the manufacturing sector and download the full report.
Contact our team today to discuss how we can help you to excel.