Operations. People. Investment. Compliance. Risk management. With our practical experience of working with businesses and our sector expertise, we’ll help your manufacturing business get these core areas right and grow in the right direction.
Our experience in the sector has been built up over many years by serving the needs of our manufacturing clients and providing proactive solutions to your compliance and business advisory requirements.
We understand the complexity of the demands you face, whether it’s managing your servitisation strategy, understanding the impact of innovation 4.0 and 3D printing on your business, or realising value from your innovation investment and Lean manufacturing techniques. Combining our industry knowledge, deep resources and personalised service, we offer solutions to help you achieve your objectives. We can add real value and help you through our fully integrated services which include:
- in depth experience and technical capabilities in manufacturing audit and assurance, tax, corporate finance, restructuring and recovery and consultancy;
- excellent relationships with funding networks such as banks and other debt providers, venture capital trusts, private equity, as well as experience in listings on public markets;
- a financial modelling and debt advisory team to help raise finance, to support with expansion and funding of new equipment and machinery;
- our global geographical reach to assist you with existing overseas operations as well as entry into new markets; and
- accounting, financial and regulatory compliance expertise to supplement and support your business in the short term, at a particular time of the year or through a fully outsourced service via ouraccounting and business advisory team.
Do you need help to achieve your objectives?
Our manufacturing experts have real experience of supporting manufacturing businesses in the UK and internationally, and have a passion to help you to succeed.
Another burden for UK manufacturers should they be faced with a 'no deal' Brexit scenario
Mike Thornton, head of manufacturing at RSM, discusses a potential compliance nightmare for middle market manufacturers if faced with a ‘no deal’ scenario.
Manufacturing outlook for 2019
Mike Thornton, head of manufacturing at RSM, looks ahead to what 2019 has in store for the sector.
Manufacturers: one year to go to complete your ESOS. Do you need to comply?
The deadline for the energy savings opportunity scheme assessment is looming for manufacturers. Find out if you need to comply and how to ensure you do.
A quarter of manufacturers unprepared for IFRS16 leasing standards
New leasing standards come into effect next year which aim to increase transparency within financial reporting, but a quarter of manufacturers are not prepared for the change which will impact key performance ratios, a new survey has found.
Should manufacturers think bigger when it comes to R&D tax relief claims?
It’s sometimes easier to identify innovation with a new product, so it may not be surprising to hear that manufacturers made the most R&D claims in 2016-17. The new statistics from HMRC also revealed a 40 per cent year-on-year rise in the number of claims for R&D tax credits from the sector, with the level of support provided rising by 15 per cent.
Manufacturing for global markets
Selling products overseas offers big benefits to UK manufacturers but it can also carry significant risks. Download our latest report on the cross border challenges that manufacturers may face.
Contact our team today to discuss how we can help you to excel.