Operations. People. Investment. Compliance. Risk management. With our practical experience of working with businesses and our sector expertise, we’ll help your manufacturing business get these core areas right and grow in the right direction.
Our experience in the sector has been built up over many years by serving the needs of our manufacturing clients and providing proactive solutions to your compliance and business advisory requirements.
We understand the complexity of the demands you face, whether it’s managing your servitisation strategy, understanding the impact of innovation 4.0 and 3D printing on your business, or realising value from your innovation investment and Lean manufacturing techniques. Combining our industry knowledge, deep resources and personalised service, we offer solutions to help you achieve your objectives. We can add real value and help you through our fully integrated services which include:
- in depth experience and technical capabilities in manufacturing audit and assurance, tax, corporate finance, restructuring and recovery and consultancy;
- excellent relationships with funding networks such as banks and other debt providers, venture capital trusts, private equity, as well as experience in listings on public markets;
- a financial modelling and debt advisory team to help raise finance, to support with expansion and funding of new equipment and machinery;
- our global geographical reach to assist you with existing overseas operations as well as entry into new markets; and
- accounting, financial and regulatory compliance expertise to supplement and support your business in the short term, at a particular time of the year or through a fully outsourced service via ouraccounting and business advisory team.
Do you need help to achieve your objectives?
Our manufacturing experts have real experience of supporting manufacturing businesses in the UK and internationally, and have a passion to help you to succeed.
A millennial problem for manufacturers
Attracting and retaining a younger workforce is an ongoing problem for UK manufacturers, as the average age of manufacturing staff has climbed and it is not uncommon for over-40s to now make up the majority of employees within the sector. How can manufacturers attract the next generation of employees whilst not forgetting to engage with their current workforce?
Manufacturing for global markets
Selling products overseas offers big benefits to UK manufacturers but it can also carry significant risks. Download our latest report on the cross border challenges that manufacturers may face.
Export strategy - is there enough substance behind the ambition?
Mike Thornton, head of manufacturing at RSM, responds to the Government’s Export Strategy.
UK manufacturers clearly need clarity to be Brexit ready
The impact of input price increases; ongoing supply-chain disruption; and uncertainty surrounding Brexit is starting to hit the manufacturing sector, as this month’s Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) figures show no growth.
Get ready for industry 4.0
Industry 4.0 is not just about embracing new digital technologies. Firms also need the right processes, policies and people to drive change. Discover the critical actions you should take to embed digital change across your firm.
Contact our team today to discuss how we can help you to excel.