Juggling the need to demonstrate service improvements despite stretched budgets, government bodies must prove accountability to stakeholders. Our experienced team has the specialist knowledge needed to guide you through managing business as usual alongside a time of change or reduced budget.
In an era of continued austerity and as government organisations prepare for another spending review, there is even more pressure on the use of funds and the efficacy of policy and operations. We understand the challenges and constraints you face and have a specialist central government team with the expertise to help you reduce risk, improve efficiency and audit activities accurately. We keep up to date on all sector developments, so we can help you to stay ahead of changes and bring a range of specialisms to help you deliver your objectives.
Working together to get results
We work closely with you to offer practical advice and support that is tailored to your individual needs. We can support your organisation across a range of key areas, including:
- support to in-house internal audit teams (including using subject matter experts to bolster the in house team’s skills or experience);
- contract risk assurance;
- project and programme expertise;
- IT audits and technology risk assurance and advice;
- financial modelling;
- outsourced internal audit;
- consulting; and
- fraud support (investigations, counter fraud, bribery and corruption advice).
Experience you can rely on
We have over 20 years’ experience working for government departments, arm’s length bodies (including non departmental public bodies, trading funds and public corporations), including:
- UK Trade and Investment;
- The National Archives;
- HM Treasury;
- Forestry Commission;
- Department For International Development;
- Civil Nuclear Police Authority;
- British Library;
- Imperial War Museum;
- Big Lottery Fund;
- Skills Funding Agency;
- Care Quality Commission;
- National Crime Agency;
- Home Office;
- Independent Police Complaints Commission; and
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
Contact our team today to discuss how we can help you meet your commitments.