Our experts help organisations like yours manage risk, improve decision-making, drive productivity, enable change and realise value. We help our clients move forward with confidence.
From Brexit to Making Tax Digital, our sector specialists will guide you through the specific issues that are affecting organisations in your industry. We understand the challenges that you face.
Award winning teams and proprietary software, developed using our sector expertise and a deep understanding of your business issues.
View all products
View all of our people
04 May 2017
It is estimated only 2 per cent of employers will pay the levy so what is happening for the other 98 per cent of employers?
Lisa has over 20 years experience of providing audit, risk assurance and corporate governance services to a wide range of clients in the private and commercial sectors.