A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, so we can deliver a more personalised service to you in the future.
We may change the terms of this policy from time to time. This version is dated 1 April 2021.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
||Marketo Analytics||This targeting cookie allows us to collect information about how you use our website.
||This performance cookie allows us to understand how our website is being used and to deliver content via widgets that we think will be especially relevant to you within a single session.|
||This functionality cookie allows us to identify when you return to our website in order to personalise our content for you to improve your experience.|
||This analytical cookie is used to track the number of times a visitor has been to the site.|
||These analytical/performance cookies are used to track how long a visit lasts, from entering to leaving the site.|
||These analytical/performance cookies track where visitors come from to arrive at the site, including which keywords were used in a search engine and which link was clicked on.|
||This strictly necessary cookie is used for customising some elements of functionality in the website. It is usually only set in response to actions carried out by a visitor to the website.|
||Crazy Egg Analytics
||This analytical cookie tracks visitor sessions.|
||Crazy Egg Analytics||This analytical cookie tracks visitors on the website to see how they move around the site.|
||Crazy Egg Analytics
||This functionality cookie tracks whether a visitor has visited the site before.|
||This functionality cookie allows us to determine unique users across multiple browsing sessions but not devices.|
||This analytics/performance cookie limits the amount of data recorded by Google on the website.|
||This analytics/performance based cookie is used to distinguish users.|
|_gat / _dc_gtm
||Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager
||This analytics/performance based cookie limits the throttle requests per user, to ensure genuine users are not impacted in terms of performance when visiting the site.
||This strictly necessary cookie relates to the cookie alert notice displayed when you visit this website. It is used to record when a visitor has dismissed the notice, preventing it from appearing within the same session.|
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
EEA Data Protection Representative
As we are not established in the EEA we have appointed a data protection representative within the EEA: RSM Ireland Business Advisory Limited t/a RSM Ireland Limited, a company incorporated in the Republic of Ireland (Company Number 506769). You can contact our EEA data protection representative by:
- writing to the Privacy Officer at RSM Ireland, Trinity House, Charleston Rd, Dublin 6, Republic of Ireland; or
- sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org