Rowan is an advisory partner and leads our national professional services group. She has worked with businesses, both UK and international, advising on a wide range of strategic matters and acting as a sounding board.
Rowan works closely with the RSM International network as our Europe lead and is experienced in managing the complexities, both cultural and regulatory, of global assignments. Her international focus enables her to share this knowledge with clients who are operating internationally or looking to do so. She holds a CIArb Diploma in International Dispute Management for Senior Executives, which has led to a deep interest in the differing international cultural styles of business.
When asked what motivates her in her working life, Rowan says:
I have a strong focus on client service and enjoy problem solving for my clients. I work with colleagues all over the UK and Europe and it is greatly rewarding to be able to help clients expand internationally.
Outside of RSM, Rowan is the chair of the UK Legal Finance Forum and sits on a number of committees associated with the professional services sector. In her spare time she is a keen and competitive water sports enthusiast and interested in health and fitness in general.
Rowan’s RSM timeline:
- 2020: appointed to the RSM International European Leadership Team
- 2014: appointed National Head of Professional Services
- 2013: appointed head of the London accounting and business advisory team
- 2011: joined the international team as lead partner for Europe
- 2009: joined RSM’s predecessor firm as a partner in London