Natasha is an experienced corporate solicitor, specialising in corporate reorganisations. She advises companies and corporate groups across a range of business sectors, and delivers holistic and integrated solutions to clients as part of a multidisciplinary practice.
Natasha has experience in advising clients on:
- domestic and multi-jurisdiction intragroup reorganisations;
- share and business transfers;
- legal entity rationalisation and simplification projects;
- intragroup debt restructuring; and
- share capital restructuring.
She also advises clients on general corporate law matters, including director’s duties.
Natasha previously worked at a leading international law firm, where she advised clients on corporate law and group reorganisations.
Outside of work, Natasha enjoys reading, oil painting and badminton.
Natasha is a member of the Law Society of England and Wales.
Natasha's RSM timeline:
- 2021: Promoted to Manager
- 2018: Joined RSM as an Associate