Liz joined RSM in 2002 having previously worked at IBM and Arthur Andersen Business Consulting.
Liz’s commercial and strategic approach at HR Director level enables her to provide clients with forward thinking practical solutions to reduce business risk and maintain compliance. She builds strong relationships and has an established international network which she has developed whilst working in the US.
Her particular areas of focus are businesses who are:
- starting up or looking to expand their operations internationally;
- looking to set up or increase efficiency by improving their HR function;
- considering outsourcing their HR & payroll;
- developing their strategy on immigration coordination;
- going through a period of rapid growth or change; and
- require assistance with specific HR matters.
Liz has over 15 years’ experience in an HR consultancy environment and is able to provide a broad range of HR services to clients and lead large scale HR projects. She is an expert at matching business requirements to HR.