Graham works in RSM’s risk and governance team and specialises in environmental risks and corporate social responsibility. Graham has over 30 years’ experience in environmental risk services that cover three principal areas:
- compliance: CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme, greenhouse gas reporting, sustainability reporting;
- environmental risk services: environmental management and operational reviews, environmental due diligence; and
- environmental support: developing and implementing formal environmental management systems.
Graham also works in other areas of risk and is currently supporting Slough Borough Council with a revision of their Business Continuity Plan.
Graham has worked with a wide range of organisations within the public sector, financial services, commercial property, logistics, telecoms, media and manufacturing, providing them with advice and support with respect to environmental risks and liabilities through audits and assessments. A recent major project was for Guernsey Electricity where over a period of several years he has undertaken environmental audits, environmental due diligence for a proposed site for a new sub-station and helped the organisation to develop a formal environmental management system.
Graham has recently published the following articles:
- Are you paying the right carbon tax? May 2017
- Environmental risks and liabilities, part of Back to School Report, April 2017
- Understanding the environmental liabilities you could face when buying or selling a business property, Feb 2017
- An education in the environment: how is your university managing its environmental risk? Dec 2016
- Minimising environmental risks in your supply chain, Sept 2016