Darren and his team work with businesses to improve the performance of their processes, operations and systems. To achieve these improvements, his team use a combination of process improvement, automation (e.g. RPA) technology, operations strategy experience and business change skills.
Darren leads our Management Consulting practice nationally and his team regularly works with businesses who show one or more of the following:
- faltering business profitability or growth;
- productivity or efficiency challenges;
- changes to business processes;
- an interest to explore Automation / AI technologies;
- issues with quality or customer / client satisfaction;
- manual processes in people-intensive industries / businesses;
- major business change e.g. rapid growth, merger, acquisition; and
- change in ownership structure e.g. introduction of private equity investment.
Darren is also the lead partner for our Business Improvement and Automation (RPA) teams. These teams work seamlessly together harnessing the latest in robotic process automation technology and well established business process improvement and organisational change techniques.
Specific services we can offer:
- Rapid Business Assessment (whole business or specific department)
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Transformation
- Operating Model Redesign
- Automation-enabled business transformation / process improvement
Prior to his current role, Darren founded and ran an independent consultancy business providing strategy and operations improvement services to businesses that were seeking quality, efficiency and or profitability improvements. Before that, he accumulated over a decade of experience leading and delivering similar improvement projects with a wide variety of businesses ranging from SMEs to Partnerships to FTSE100 companies. Darren graduated at the top of the class with an MBA from the leading business school in the UK.
He has diverse experience of working with and advising businesses across a wide range of industries including financial services, professional services, business services, customer services, retail, leisure and hospitality and technology firms. These clients include privately-owned, listed and private-equity backed businesses.