Damian leads RSM’s London practice and is a restructuring specialist focused on advising SMEs and their stakeholders on their available options to preserve and enhance value. This ranges from strategic options analysis, complex restructurings and accelerated acquisitions and disposals (AMAs).
His prior corporate finance experience coupled with his restructuring skills assists Damian in providing innovative solutions to complex assignments. He has a diverse and varied background, having worked in a range of geographies and sectors.
Damian has recently completed a range of complex restructuring assignments, recent work includes:
- successfully implemented over 15 retail Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVAs) since 2018, including Thai Leisure, Gusto, Pure and Thomas Sabo;
- light touch trading administration of Bon Marche;
- administrator of largest failed peer to peer lender, Lendy Finance Limited;
- advised on the AMA of the Videology Group and the subsequent cross border recognition proceedings which led to the sale of the business for c$101m to Amobee;
- advised on the AMA and subsequent sale of Thought Machine;
- advised a range of private equity funds on portfolio restructurings and the utilisation of CVAs to restructure under-performing businesses; and
- contingency planning and wind down services to a range of fintech and alternative finance lenders.