Fourteen companies from the UK have been named as finalists, and Ruban d’Honneur recipients, in the 2016/17 European Business Awards sponsored by RSM.
The 14 UK firms were selected by a panel of independent judges from among 33,000 European businesses taking part in this year’s competition.
The finalists will now undertake an in depth face-to-face interview, and the overall winners of the 11 categories will be announced at a Gala Final on May 4 in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
The European Business Awards was set up to support the development of a stronger and more successful business community throughout Europe. Lead sponsor RSM, a provider of audit, tax and consulting services to middle market businesses globally, has supported the European Business Awards since its inception.
The UK finalists and Ruban d’Honneur recipients are:
- Epos Now - The Award for Customer Focus
- Company Shop - The Award for Environmental & Corporate Sustainability
- Wyke Farms - The Award for Environmental & Corporate Sustainability
- Advanex Europe Ltd - The Award for Innovation
- Tangle Teezer - The Award for Innovation
- Inclusion Housing - The Business of the Year Award with Turnover of €0-25m
- Utility Warehouse -The Business of the Year Award with Turnover of €150m or higher
- Redrow plc - The Business of the Year Award with Turnover of €150m or higher
- BJSS - The Business of the Year Award with Turnover of €150m or higher
- True Potential LLP- The Business of the Year Award with Turnover of €26-150m
- Baringa Partners - The Employer of the Year Award
- Simply Business - The Employer of the Year Award
- LPW Technology Ltd - The Import/Export Award
- Paris Presents UK Ltd - The Import/Export Award
Jean Stephens, CEO of RSM, the sixth largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, with a presence in 42 European countries said:
'At RSM, we help middle market companies to thrive and excel through their next stage of growth. These winners of the Ruban d’Honneur are typical of those companies that RSM works with, and so it is encouraging to see their growth and prosperity. We wish them well in the third and final round of judging and look forward to celebrating their success at the gala event.'
Additionally companies are still competing in the ‘The Public Vote’, where the public choose ‘National Public Champions’ for each country. To vote go to: www.businessawardeurope.com. The company with the most votes in each country wins and will be announced on 6 March.